Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#8)


 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!

So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, February 10th to Saturday, February 16th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)
 
In the mail (BORING WEEK EDITION):
 
 
A signed copy of Hooked by Liz Fichera
A really nice card from Liz Fichera
A Hooked bracelet
 
From NetGalley (my first ever request AND approval! - milestone):
 
Seven-Night Stand
 
Seven-Night Stand by Nicole Helm
 
Boring week, but I've already finished Seven-Night Stand. It was pretty good. I'll be reading Hooked soon.
 
What did you get this week?

14 comments:

  1. It's about quality not quanitity :) Those both look awesome. I'm gonna have to hit up Netgalley myself and check out Seven night Stand. Check out my STS:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-30.html

    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks. Seven-Night Stand was pretty good!

      Delete
  2. I also got Hooked and I can't wait to read it. I got it awhile ago and just haven't got to reading it yet. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to start reading it -it looks so good! It's calling me...

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice! Haven't read those, but I hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I never heard of 7 night stand. and Hooked sounds awesome. Hope you enjoy it,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. I loved Hooked and can't wait for Played to come out next year. I haven't heard of the Seven Night Stand, will have to check it out. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo, Played, a sequel! I will definitely add that one to my TBR list :D

      Delete
  6. Hooked looks really good I've been meaning to read it! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!