Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens: November 15th


Welcome to Week Forty-Six of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.

Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of November 15th!


The Questions:

1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?


The Authors:

Jenny Moyer, Author of Flashfall

1. A girl mines deadly tunnels for freedom, but discovers she and her people have been betrayed.  

2. For fans of Hunger Games. Red Rising meets Divergent.

3. I'm working on the sequel to Flashfall!








Follow Jenny Moyer: Website | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter | Book Trailer


The Book:


Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)


Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:

Flashfall is the only one!


The Giveaway:

- Finished copy of The Friendship Experiment
- Copy of The Boomerang Effect
- Flashfall swag
- Of Fire and Stars swag
- Girls in the Moon swag

8 comments:

  1. Flashfall sounds amazing! I'm really looking forward to reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually heard only good things about this book, and look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really exciting about reading Flashfall, especially after viewing the trailer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so awesome! I like the description of "A girl mines deadly tunnels for freedom, but discovers she and her people have been betrayed." :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flashfall definitely sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "A girl mines deadly tunnels" was more than enough to pique my interest! Thanks for bringing Flashfall to my attention, Alyssa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flashfall sounds original and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack. Week 46 already? :) I don't think I have missed commenting on any of them yet, haha :D (Still catching up after this date. <3) Anyway :D I do feel like I need to check out Flashfall.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!